Quick facts of poster submissions
- Deadline for submissions: August 14, 2014
- Online submission: Precision Conference submission system (PCS)
- Notification: September 11, 2014
- Camera-ready deadline: September 18, 2014
- Submission format: 3–4 pages in CHI extended abstracts format
- At the conference: The posters will be displayed on all days of the conference
- Archiving: Extended abstracts available for conference attendees on USB stick and in the ACM Digital Library
Message from the Posters chair
Poster submissions allow authors to submit research that has not yet reached a level appropriate for a paper. We welcome posters presenting promising pieces of research of topical issues in the field of human-computer interaction. We encourage submissions related to the conference theme of ‘Fun, Fast, Foundational’.
Mikael Wiberg, professor, Department of Informatics, Umeå university, Sweden
Poster submission content
Submit a 2-4 page description in ACM SIGCHI Extended Abstracts format, including a brief description of related research, and a clear description of the work along with future work plans.
Also, submit the poster as a pdf file of maximum 30MB in size. Due to the poster wall size, the final posters presented at the conference should be no larger than 95cm in width and 125cm in height.
Posters at NordiCHI’14
We aim to have the posters visible on all days of the conference at the conference venue. Poster authors are expected to be present at their poster during the demos and posters session on the afternoon of October 29th, 2014. The poster presenters need to print their poster themselves, as well as attach it to the poster wall as instructed before the conference.
Poster selection process
The posters will be selected through a single-blind review process. The extended abstracts of accepted posters will be included in the conference proceedings of NordiCHI 2014 and will be archived in the ACM library.